Victorinox Swiss Classic is designed by the original inventors of the Swiss Army Knife, a trusted name by professionals for generations. Now available for the home chef, the Swiss Classic collection incorporates a contemporary slip resistant handle with a commercial-grade blade. The knife blade features a mirrored polish finish made out of high-carbon stainless steel and a tapered cutting edge ground in two directions which holds the edge sharper longer. The entire collection is made to the highest sanitary standards, and has earned the NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) seal of approval. The slip resistant handle is hygienic and dishwasher safe. Made in Switzerland.
- Features a completely filled block – Set includes: 4-in. Serrated Paring Knife, 4-in. Paring Knife, 4.5-in. Serrated Utility Knife, Six 4.5-in. Serrated Steak Knives, 5-in. Chef’s Knife, 6-in. Flexible Boning Knife, 7-in. Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8-in. Chef’s Knife, 8.25-in. Bread Knife, 10-in. Sharpening Steel, 10.25-in. Hollow Edge Slicing Knife, Kitchen Shears & 17-slot Knife Block
- Block is completely filled with the every knife you’ll need in your cutlery collection
- High-Carbon Stainless Steel blade with a tapered cutting-edge that stays sharper longer
- Contemporary Fibrox handle is slip resistant; NSF quality knives are made to the highest sanitary standards
- Made in Switzerland with a lifetime warranty