• Supera scale inhibiting technology protects equipment against scale and corrosion. • Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life. • Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 1/2 micron to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging. • Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine. • High capacity cartridge extends filter system life reducing maintenance frequency. • Improves equipment operating efficiency by reducing scale and corrosion. • Generates less waste, only the drop-in cartridge is replaced. No discarding of metal or plastic quick-change cartridges. • Replacement cartridge cost per gallon is much less than proprietary quick-change filters. • NSF Certified under Standard 42 as replacement cartridge.
- Provides 1/2 Micron Water Filtration
- Water Filter (Replacement For the RIF-5)
- Treatment of ups to 15,000 gallons
- 10″ x 2.5″
- Carbon, Taste, Odor, and Scale Treatment