Product DescriptionThe Wire Stripper, Cutter & Crimper from Stanley cuts up to five sizes of bolts. Its oil-resistant dipped handle allows for a comfortable grip.
Amazon.comThe Stanley 84-199 Electrical Wire Stripper Pliers are designed to cut and strip 10- to 26-gauge stranded and 8- to 22-gauge solid wire. The pliers can also crimp 10 to 26 insulated terminals and 10 to 22 non-insulated terminals. A rust-resistant finish protects the pliers from the elements and keeps them looking fresh after a hard day’s work. The jaws are machined to give you a slip-resistant grip, and the tool’s double-dipped handle gives extra comfort. For extra durability, the pliers feature hand-ground cutting edges, and chrome-nickel steel gives them an extra-tough cutting edge. These pliers meet or exceed ANSI standards. View the comparison chart for the type of pliers that are best for you.
- Cuts Up To 5 Sizes Of Bolts
- Cuts & Strips 10-26 Gauge Stranded & 8-22 Solid Wire
- Oil-resistant Dipped Handle Allows For A Comfortable Grip
- Electrical wire stripper pliers for 10- to 26-gauge stranded and 8- to 22-gauge solid wire
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals for 10-22 AWG
- Cuts screws and bolt sizes: 4-10, 5-40, 6-32, and 10-32
- Hardened cutting edges and chrome-nickel steel for extra-tough cutting edge
- Double-dipped handle for extra comfort