Pioneer Wood Patina has been providing aged wood products and water soluble powder concentrate for over fourteen years. It can be applied to all types of wood products from flooring and siding to interior trim packages and ceiling boards. Pioneer Wood Patina is a do- it- yourself powder treatment. When applied to new wood gives a brown/ grey appearance. It is sold in 1 gallon and 5 gallon concentrates. Simply dissolve the concentrate into water and apply with a brush, roller or sprayer to give your new wood a brown/ grey patina. Pioneer Wood Patina is not a paint or stain. It is a patina which matures into a brown/ grey color after a few weeks. Pioneer Wood Patina can be covered with any type of finish. For instance, interior furniture can be finished with lacquer or polyurethane. Or, Flooring can be finished with a floor finish. For exterior projects, it can be left unfinished or sealed with a UV blocking finish to stop the maturing process of the patina. The wood will never need to be re- treated and will continue to age with exposure to rain and sunshine.
- Simply dissolve the concentrate into water and apply with a brush, roller or sprayer
- When applied to new wood gives a brown/ grey appearance.
- Green Product! Zero VOC! Safe for the environment! Cleans up easily with soap and water.
- 1 gallon covers 150-200 SF.
- It is sold in 1 Quart, 1 gallon and 5 gallon concentrates.