The Pac-Kit 7082 91-piece workplace first aid kit contains supplies for treating cuts, abrasions, eye wounds, and burns, and is suitable for sites with up to 25 people. It comes in a zippered fabric pouch with a carrying handle, and measures 7.5 x 7 x 3 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This first aid kit complies with American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2009 requirements for workplace first aid kits and supplies, which can help organizations to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and guidelines. Refill supplies are sold separately.
A first aid kit holds a variety of supplies for treating injuries such as cuts, burns, scratches, and bleeding, and for giving CPR. First aid kits are commonly used in OSHA-certified and other workplaces, in facility management, emergency environments, and in industrial, contracting, sporting, and home applications.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What’s in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- Fabric pouch
- First aid guide
- (2) Pairs exam gloves
- Sterile eye cup
- Instant cold pack
- Eye wash, 4 ounces
- (30) Alcohol wipes
- (6) Burn gel packets
- (6) Triple antibiotic ointment packets
- (16) Adhesive bandages, 1″ x 3″
- (5) Sterile gauze pads, 4″ x 4″
- (4) Sterile eye pads with adhesive strips
- (5) Woven fingertip bandages
- (4) Woven knuckle bandages
- Stretch gauze bandage, 4″ x 5 yards
- Sterile combine pad, 5″ x 9″
- Triangular bandage, 40″ x 40″ x 56″
- Elastic bandage, 4″
- Roll adhesive tape, 1/2″ x 5 yards
- 91-piece workplace first aid kit for 25 people
- Contains supplies for treating cuts, abrasions, eye wounds, and burns
- Zippered fabric case can be carried by the handle or mounted on a vertical surface
- Meets the requirements of ANSI standard Z308.1-2009
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names