Pac-Kit 6060 #10 ANSI case first aid kit is a 10-person, 57-piece first aid kit for treating minor injuries, which comes in a weather-resistant plastic case that can be wall-mounted or carried with the attached handle. The case is Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) compliant for quality assurance, and the contents exceed the requirements of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard Z308.1-2009 for minimum requirements for workplace first aid kits and supplies. The kit contains a wide variety of bandages, topical treatments, and other first aid supplies to tend to different types of injuries, including small cuts and burns, medium cuts and scratches, and severe bleeding and burns, and to assist in CPR. Instruments include an emergency first aid guide, forceps, and scissors. The case measures 4.5 x 7.5 x 2.75 inches (H x W x D) (H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.).
A first aid kit holds a variety of supplies for treating injuries such as cuts, burns, scratches, and bleeding, and for giving CPR. First aid kits are commonly used in OSHA-certified and other workplaces, in facility management, emergency environments, and in industrial, contracting, sporting, and home applications.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What’s in the Box?
- Adhesive strips (16)
- Fabric fingertip bandages (2)
- Fabric knuckle bandages (2)
- Gauze pads (4)
- Large wound bandage
- Gauze bandage
- Triangular bandage
- Adhesive tape roll
- Exam gloves (4)
- BZK antiseptic wipes (10)
- Burn cream packets (6)
- Triple antibiotic ointment packets (6)
- First aide guide
- Weather-resistant plastic case
- 10-person, 57-piece first aid kit for treating minor injuries
- Weather-resistant plastic case is OSHA compliant for quality assurance
- Can be wall-mounted or carried with attached handle
- Contents exceed requirements of ANSI standard Z308.1-2009 for minimum requirements for workplace first aid kits and supplies
- Measures 4.5 x 7.5 x 2.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names