The Pac-Kit 6050 159-piece refill kit for 25-person first aid kits contains supplies for treating cuts, abrasions, and burns. The pack measures 6.125 x 8.625 x 2.375 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This refill kit complies with American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2009 requirements for workplace first aid supplies, which can help organizations to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and guidelines.
A first aid kit holds a variety of supplies for treating injuries such as cuts, burns, scratches, and bleeding, and for giving CPR. First aid kits are commonly used in OSHA-certified and other workplaces, in facility management, emergency environments, and in industrial, contracting, sporting, and home applications.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What’s in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- First aid guide
- Instant cold pack
- (2) Pairs nitrile exam gloves
- (6) Burn cream packets
- (6) Triple antibiotic ointment packets
- (30) Antiseptic wipes
- (100) Adhesive plastic bandages, 1″ x 3″
- (5) Gauze pads, 4″ x 4″
- Large wound pad, 8″ x 10″
- Stretch gauze bandage, 4″ x 4 yards
- Triangular bandage, 40″ x 40″ x 56″
- Roll adhesive tape
- Refill kit for 25-person basic first aid kits
- Contains supplies for treating cuts, abrasions, and burns
- Contents meet the requirements of ANSI standard Z308.1-2009
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names