The Pac-Kit 2-016 6-piece large wound compress kit contains a pair of latex exam gloves, a large wound compress attached to a gauze bandage, a roll of stretch gauze, and fastening clips, and is suitable for use as a standalone dressing kit or as a refill for a first aid kit (sold separately). It measures 4.00 x 2.125 x 1.25 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Refill supplies are sold separately.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What’s in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- Hema-Flex compress, 5″ x 9″ pad stitched to 5″ x 4 yards (stretched) gauze bandage
- Pair latex gloves
- Stretch gauze bandage, 5″ x 4 yards
- (2) Fastening clips
- 6-piece kit for dressing large wounds
- Contains trauma dressing, gauze roll, fastening pins, and gloves
- Can be used as a standalone dressing kit or as a refill for a first aid kit (sold separately)
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names