The Pac-Kit 2-014 8-piece major wound compress kit contains a pair of nitrile exam gloves, a major wound compress attached to a gauze bandage, an extra roll of gauze, and fastening clips, and is suitable for use as a standalone dressing kit or as a refill for a first aid kit (sold separately). It measures 4.00 x 3.25 x 1.50 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Refill supplies are sold separately.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What’s in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- Hema-Seal compress, 8″ x 10″ pad stitched to 4″ x 4 yards (stretched) gauze bandage
- Pair nitrile gloves
- Stretch gauze bandage, 4″ x 4 yards
- (4) Fastening clips
- 8-piece kit for treating major wounds
- Contains trauma wound compress, extra gauze roll, fastening clips, and gloves
- Can be used as a standalone dressing kit or as a refill for a first aid kit (sold separately)
- Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names