American ingenuity and innovation plus the history of America’s oldest and most respected silversmiths combine to create the ultimate steak knife for home and professional restaurant table. Oneida has a rich and colorful tradition starting in late 1800 in a small town in upstate New York. The “Utopian Society” of John Humphrey Noyes was a religious and social society based on theology of Perfectionism, self-perfection and communalism. These ideals were translated into everyday life through shared work in production of fine cutlery, considered the best in the land, the beginning of what has grown to become Oneida Silversmiths, the world’s largest designers and sellers of stainless steel cutlery. Slicing into a juicy steak is part of the pleasure of eating it, and these knives represent the culmination of Oneida’s advances in precision metalcraft, with razor-sharp, mirror-finish, straight edge blades, each constructed from a single piece of high-grade, corrosion resistant stainless steel, an iconic design, sleekly shaped, elegantly curved, and exceptionally balanced. A great American tradition. Dishwasher safe. Presented in a Gift Box of 4.
- Set of 4 professional-quality Steak Knives, the culmination of Oneida’s advances in precision metalcraft
- Full tang-forged from a single piece of Stainless-steel (from tip to heel); measures 9 3/8-inches length
- Razor-sharp, pointed-tip, mirror-finish blades, perfect for cutting steaks, chops, prime rib etc.
- Classic look pairs well with a variety of table settings in the home or restaurant setting
- Impact and abrasion-resistant, contoured handles, comfortable in the hand and easy to maneuver