These SmartClips secure popular 1/2-in PEX tubing used for in-floor heating layout on a 10-ga (3.5 mm) wire grid with foamboard base. A box of 1280 SmartClips will install over 1900 ft (over 580 m) of PEX. Use the SM1 SmartTool for installation. Strips of 20 SmartClips are easily top-loaded into the 80 clip capacity SmartTool magazine for fast uninterrupted stapling from a comfortable standing position. The 1/2-in PEX tubing is also installed from a standing position by pressing into place with one foot while distributing the PEX along the clip layout. Plastic-to-plastic, PEX-to-SmartClip connections eliminate risk of clip corrosion or abrasion of PEX. The SmartClip keeps the inserted PEX elevated over the wire grid to provide thorough concrete encasement and coverage.
- Accommodates popular 1/2 inch PEX tubing
- Box of 1280 clips installs over 1900 feet (over 580 m) of PEX
- Install from standing position with SM1 SmartTool
- Plastic-to-plastic, PEX-to-SmartClip connections
- Ensures thorough concrete coverage of PEX