The Klein Tools 11063 8-22 AWG Katapult Wire Stripper cuts and strips 8-22 AWG wire with ease. Remove up to 1″ in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step. The tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable in place while retaining the cable geometry. Precision machined stripping holes easily remove the jacket insulation without damaging the wire. Recoil spring design returns tool to ready position upon cycle completion. Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Coat finish for corrosion resistance and durability. Manufactured with the needs of the professional tool user in mind, Klein strippers, cutters, and crimpers are designed to get jobs done with precision and quality. Since 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools Inc represents much more than Klein pliers. The company’s product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Internationally, Klein’s products are available around the world through a well-established network of agents and distributors who stock the products that are required for their particular markets. Klein’s reputation as a leading producer of professional-quality products is global.
- Cuts and strips 8-22 AWG wire with ease.
- Compound action stripping: grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion.
- Precision machined stripping holes easily remove insulation without damaging the wire.
- Remove up to 1” (25 mm) in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step.
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable while retaining cable geometry.