HIC’s Lasagna Pan is a versatile baking dish that’s specially designed for baking, boiling, roasting, and serving smaller portions. Its generous depth is perfect for building deeply layered recipes, like lasagna, baked ziti, and mac and cheese. It’s crafted from fine-quality porcelain for durability and uniform heat distribution, so foods bake evenly, and easy-hold handles on both sides for comfortable grip and secure transfer in and out of the oven and under the broiler. A highly versatile baking pan, it’s useful for cooking other foods, like a meatloaf recipe, quiche, scalloped potatoes, small casseroles, and desserts, and doubles nicely as a roasting pan and serving plate for vegetables. Cover leftovers with foil and store them in the fridge. When it’s time for reheating, just pop it in the oven. It performs equally well as a serving dish for every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), and freezer and won’t transfer odors, colors or flavors between uses. It’s dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Measures 9-inches x 6-inches x 1.75-inches deep.
*Please note these dimensions based on consumer feedback*
8-inches x 5.5-inches
- HIC’s Lasagna Pan is a durable and versatile baking dish for lasagna, cakes, casseroles and quiche, roasting and serving veggies, and more
- Safe for microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit) and freezer; great for storing and reheating leftovers
- 1.75 inch depth supports layered recipes; transfers into and out of the oven and goes under the broiler
- Transitions beautifully from oven to table; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Made from fine-quality porcelain, smaller size is perfect for serving two and side dishes