The Dakota 283 Badlands Vault is a great way to store your hunting or photography equipment. The long drawer extends completely for total access. It’s lined with thick foam padding that will cushion and protect its contents during transport and storage. And it’s deep enough to even hold fully scoped rifles to avoid removing optics. The drawer interior measures 54.5 D 16.5 W x 10.75 H. When closed, the drawer can be locked with the included keys via the cam latch on the front. On the back of the unit, a set of two wheels allow for convenient mobility. Just lift from the drawer face and pull like a dolly. Along each side are slits that can be used to secure the Badlands Vault to a vehicle bed by using straps or other tied owns. Not only is the entire unit weatherproof but it’s TOUGH. Serious engineering went into the drawer and case so two stacked side by side can easily support the weight of a fully loaded ATV or UTV without compromising your gear. The Badlands Vault is also compatible with the Kennebec Kennel which easily straps down to the Vault via the rubber latches located along the sides. The Kennel can also be positioned towards the front for quick access or the back to use the Vault as a step down for pets. The Vault will fit most standard trucks, SUVs and utility vehicles but be sure to check your space requirements first. Protect your toys with the Dakota 283 Badlands Vault.
- Ultimate Heavy-duty crate and storage system for hunters and photographers -Weather proof
- Interior is lined with thick foam – holds fully scoped rifles
- Secures to vehicle beds with straps or tied owns – Can support ATVs and UTVs
- Built-in wheels for convenient mobility – Made in the USA
- Locks using included key set – Drawer interior measures 54.5 D x 16.5 W x 10.75 H