The Dripless ETS2000 Industrial Grade caulking gun has a lightweight composite revolving frame that fits 10 oz. cartridges and has a 12:1 thrust ratio for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone. The revolving frame allows the barrel to rotate for maintaining the same bead orientation when caulking around corners. A spout cutter is built into the side of gun for opening cartridges without a knife, and the hook on the back allows it to hang on a ladder.
Caulking guns, also called caulk or cartridge guns, dispense a controlled flow of products such as caulk, sealants, and adhesives from a tube or cartridge. A manual caulking gun consists of a frame which holds the tube, a trigger, and a rod which moves forward when the trigger is depressed, dispensing the product. Manual caulking guns have a thrust ratio; the higher the thrust ratio, the easier it is to dispense the caulk, sealant, or adhesive. Air-powered or pneumatic caulking guns also have a frame and a trigger, but are used with an air pressure regulator that pushes the product from the tube using air pressure instead of a rod.
Dripless, Inc. manufactures caulking guns and caulking and painting accessories. The company, founded in 1992, is headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Lightweight composite frame caulking gun for 10 oz. cartridges
- Thrust ratio of 12:1 for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone
- Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners
- Spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife
- Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder
- Contractor heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance
- Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position
- Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models
- Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners
- Recommended for acrylics, silicones, elastomeric or latex; available in 10-ounce cartridge