The Buildera CRACKMON 4020A heavy-duty crack monitor is a simple, reliable, and reusable crack gauge (tell tale) for measuring vertical and horizontal displacement in foundations, concrete, masonry, wood, and steel structures. Ideal for restoration, seismic retrofits, or analysis of differential foundation settlement, the CRACKMON is an indispensable tool for structural and civil engineers, building contractors, trades professionals, commercial property owners, building inspectors, and homeowners.
Each CRACKMON 4020A has a unique 15-digit serial number for engineering and forensic traceability. Patent-pending TickMarks and new magnitude measurement improve visual measurement accuracy. Buildera manufactures each CRACKMON 4020A Crack Monitor in the USA to exacting standards using premium-quality materials and workmanship for superior engineering accuracy.
Three (3) CRACKMON 4020A Crack Monitors (USA)
One (1) complimentary dual syringe of premium 5-minute thixotropic epoxy adhesive (USA)
Epoxy tensile lap shear strength: 2,270 psi. Multiple-use dual 1-ounce reservoir syringe-type applicator. Cold-temperature resistant.
Printed mounting instructions and crack progress chart
If it doesn’t say CRACKMON®, it’s not original.
- Complete kit contains (3) CRACKMON® 4020A crack monitors and FREE 5-minute structural epoxy
- High-quality polymer with easy-to-read measurement grid
- ±1 mm (±0.04″) tick marks on X-Y axes; ±0.5 mm (±0.02″) discrimination
- ±20 mm (±0.79″) horizontal and ±10 mm (±0.38″) vertical range
- CRACKMON and epoxy are precision made in USA