Smart Caregiver has combined wireless alarms with bed sensor pads, chair sensor pads, weight sensing floor mats, motion sensor and nurse call buttons creating silent resident monitoring, easing resident stress and more effectively alerting the caregiver. Economically priced and loaded with features. Cordless products eliminate tripping hazards because there are NO CORDS! Pre-programmed and ready for use on delivery! This system is designed to assist caregivers in preventing falls of their residents. Fall alarms, mobility monitors, and anti-wandering products are efficient tools that help caregivers with their day to day to duties. These devices alert caregivers in a multitude of ways so that when a resident is attempting to get up and/or exit a doorway without proper assistants, the caregiver hears an alert and promptly goes to the aide of the resident. System has a one year manufacturer warranty.
- This system included (1) GM01E Cordless Monitor and (1) Cordless GBT-RI 10inx30in Bed Sensor Pad
- 10″x30″ bed sensor pad is made of soft vinyl, easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant.
- The wireless alarm can be placed in a convenient location closer to the caregiver, up to 30 feet away from the cordless sensor pad with low, medium, high volume options and a gentle chime alert.
- The wireless alarm offers safety features that will alert a caregiver if the alarm is too far or out of range from the cordless sensor pad or if the alarm has a low battery.
- The wireless monitor can be used with 3 “C” size batteries (not included) or an optional AC power adapter (not included).