This powerful dirty water pump is designed for both clean and dirty water applications. Ideal for draining pools and drawing water off wells. This will auto stop when it finish draining. The easy to use water pump processes 3560 gallons per hour and passes solids as large as 1-3/16 inch, with 1 Horse Power giving you the power to quickly drain cellars or garden ponds.
Designed to remove ground water from basement sump pits, this is a ideal for draining water from cellars, ponds, pools and more. 33 feet grounded cord to ease installation. The pump has a reliable vertical float that takes up less space and activates in less water than tethered floats. A durable 1-1/2 inch adjustable discharge fitting easily connects to three kinds of garden hoses, and an easy-access handle provides complete portability.
• Max Submersion Depth: 26 Feet.
• Max Head Height: 23 feet.
• Max Grain Size: 1-3/16 Inch.
• Discharge Fittings: 1 Inch, 1-1/4 Inch and 1-1/2 Inch.
• About 33 feet cord length.
• Max Pump Rate: 3560 Gallons Per Hour.
• Power: 750W
• With Float Switch.
• Housing: Plastic
- Powered by a durable, oil-cooled electric 1 HP motor. About 33 feet of Cord Length.
- Great for draining: Water Tanks, Ponds, Pools, Hot Tubs, Low Lying Flooded Areas, etc.
- Max Pump Rate: 3560 gallons per hour. Comes with Float Switch.
- Max Submersion Depth: 26 Feet. Max Head Height: 23 Feet.
- Max Grain Size: 1-3/16 Inch. Discharge Fittings: 1 Inch, 1-1/4 Inch and 1-1/2 Inch.