• (60) Genuine 1-Gallon Mylar® Bags (10″ x 14″)
• (60) 300cc Oxygen Absorbers
• OxyEye insures freshness
• Tips and links to more information
Our Mylar® films have extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rates (OTR) and Moisture Transmission rates (MVTR). Whether you are choosing our best-in-class 5 mil structure or our economical Econ 3.5 mil structure, our bags are so strong that folding is no problem, which we have even demonstrated on Youtube.
Although the listings on Amazon are flooded with copycat sellers who do not understand food storage or prepping, ShieldPro Flexible Packaging designs our Mylar bag structures specifically for food storage. Plus, the owner is a long-time Prepper who understands the reasons why we store and will answer any questions regarding food storage.
ShieldPro oxygen absorbers absorb 200% to 300% of their rating. And only ShieldPro rotates all our oxygen absorbers monthly, much faster than other sellers who take half a year or more to clear a shipment, ensuring you have the freshest oxygen absorbers available.
Use 1-2 300cc oxygen absorber packet in each 1 gallon bag. Use 2 when you are storing food with a lot of internal airspace, such as oats or pasta.
The ShieldPro Guarantee
ShieldPro is committed to your success, and offers a full money-back guarantee on any product, for any reason. If you have questions, you are welcome to reach out to our food storage experts, and we also include links to online information and frequently asked questions to help you understand the process.
- 3.5 Mil Thick Bags with excellent barrier properties to Oxygen and Moisture.
- Use 1-2 300cc oxygen absorbers per bag. Seal the bag a full 2″ to prevent air infiltration.
- These are strong but economical bags, particularly when storing for a shorter period of time (5-7 years).
- Heat seal using a standard clothing iron, impulse sealer, or clamshell sealer. A Food Saver may seal these bags, but will not vacuum them.
- FDA-Approved, BPA Free Mylar Bags.