3-Step Rolling Ladder – with handles
If you’ve been online, you’ve likely read some reviews of a product like this. EGA has read them too, and the products EGA has produced feature designs informed by comments read from dissatisfied commercial customers of other vendors. For instance, assembling an imported ladder is a real pain for many busy business people, so EGA ships their 3-step rolling ladders already assembled. No missing parts, no stripped screws, and no hassle what so ever with your new 3 step rolling ladder. You get it ready to roll – SAFELY.
Designed with safety in mind, EGA Products produces 3 step rolling ladders at a more graceful angle, reducing time loss from injury and protecting delicate assets from falling to the ground. The climb on this ladder is 60 degrees, considerably less steep than many other industrial rolling ladders. Grasp a handle that’s at a good height and attached to a sturdy 3 step rolling ladder. That sounds like a basic expectation, but not all ladders are created equal. EGA is proud to offer safety conscious rolling ladders with good handrails.
Designed with safety in mind, EGA Products produces ladders at a more graceful angle, reducing time loss from injury and also protecting delicate assets from falling to the ground. The climb on this ladder is 60 degrees, considerably less steep than many other industrial rolling ladders.
When it comes to use, the EGA 3-step rolling ladder is highly versatile. It’s suitable for stockrooms, shop floors, and maintenance bays to name a few applications.
EGA’s rolling ladders travel with ease to wherever workers need them and lock securely in place for safe use. Our 3-step rolling ladders feature spring-loaded 3-inch casters that compress to engage rubber-tipped legs, which provide traction and secure the ladder firmly in place when in use. All EGA rolling ladders meet or exceed OSHA standards.
MADE IN USA!
- OPTIMIZED FOR BUSY PEOPLE – this 3-step rolling warehouse ladder with handrails is designed with busy people in made, as it is designed to work with people instead of creating more work to move about the floor.
- ROOM TO MOVE AND WORK – Step width measures 24 inches wide.
- ROLLS WITH YOU – Spring-loaded 3 inch casters won’t slow down work pace as they glide this sturdy ladder to wherever it’s needed.
- EASE OF USE – dynamic little rolling ladder moves easy on the floor, while also giving employees less risk of use (better angle rise than competition).
- AMERICAN MADE – handcrafted by skilled metal tradesmen who have decades of experience.